Sunday, May 3, 2009

Got Wood?

That's the bumper sticker on the guys work van. Gotta love it when you can answer YES! :-)

Here are the trusses peaking through the trees upon first arrival:
After they discuss things for a while...

They finally get the oversize load into position to unload:

And they start putting our trusses into place!


So the guys at MasterWorks Construction worked some more magic and then by Friday... TaDa!

They will be doing dormers and sheeting this week. I had asked about the floor in my craftroom because it's a 'room-in-a-truss' and they said that will be one of the last things they do this week. I thought Tom had told them to say that (he really does have a mean streak sometimes! :-)) but no, they have to sheet the roof first before doing the floor. I trust them, but I don't have to like it. :-)

No comments: