Monday, May 26, 2014

Granite shopping, round 2

I'm glad we have the luxury of time on our side during this build. I picked up a sample of the cabinet material and picked out a couple different granite samples to look at in their respective rooms...

This is definitely the stone for the master bathroom:
And this is the granite I would like in the kitchen/buffet/fireplace hearth:
Oh, and the girls didn't like the dark countertop despite the beautiful sparkles so I think we will go with a more alabaster counter in their bathroom. There were two remnants that I liked but I only have a pic of one:
The other one was mostly alabaster with a few gray spots/streaks. I think I like the gray stripes in this one though...

And yes, I realize thatI have changed EVERY granite choice from my original picks... don't judge me.



No comments: