Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Full Time Job(s)

Great question I was asked, and funny that I was contemplating the very topic this afternoon while putting the last of the ground-services in before backfilling the foundation.

With acting as the general contrator as well as the electrician, plumber, HVAC installer, owner and general laborer, it's looking like a full-time gig. But I have a job already!

Yes, there's conflict with our time, both Sandi and I. We both work at OSCS, which is struggling a bit in this economy. We're battling through it, and there's lots going on, but it also takes time. I could easily put in 50-60 hours a week there, and should, but I'm actually getting like 40-50 maybe with week-day distractions to deal with the subs. Early on we had hopes of taking weeks off at a time, but the business demands our attention right now.

It'll even out I know, especially after the shell is up and we are the only subs around. Stay tuned for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

when do you expect the shell to be completed?

Brian