Sunday, September 14, 2014

Exterior lights, Spice boxes and dance floors

Busy weekend but didn't feel as productive as I would have liked.  Tom got the three lights in front of the garage installed. As well as the lights outside the master bedroom, garage man-door and craftroom. He also did some electrical stuff inside, but I'm not sure exactly what... Maybe he'll blog sometime?? :)



A major milestone was achieved this weekend.  After almost 14 years, I no longer have spice boxes in my dining room. I now have 2 spice drawers (one for savory spices and one for baking) plus a cupboard just for the Costco-sized containers. This makes me ridiculously happy.


 


Last but not least, Miss Hailey has decided that my craftroom is the perfect dance studio for her to take pics and videos for her YouTube and Instagram accounts. She's not going to be happy when my stuff starts moving in... :)



No comments: