Sunday, June 1, 2014

Light fixture line discontinued

So I have looked at literally thousands of chandeliers and light fixtures over the past 2 years to find just the right ones. I finally found them in the Kenroy Inverness  line. I bought a large chandelier for the entry and a smaller one for the dining room. When they came, I loved them so much that I bought the pendants for the kitchen. Tom chastised me for buying stuff 'not needed for our C.O.' (Certificate of Occupancy) but I was worried they wouldn't be available later so I got them anyway. Now I want some flush mount ceiling lights for the nook and downstairs hallway to match and they were discontinued! Luckily, I was able to find them and a mirror with 2 lights on either side for the guest bathroom on EBay for less than the original place wanted before they said they were discontinued! 
Oh, and the original place wanted $378 for the mirror with lights... I paid $222 on EBay with free shipping and the ceiling lights were $90 less as well. :-)

No comments: