Monday, January 27, 2014

Fail to launch


This weekend, for me, was a bust. I got S I C K !
Nonetheless, we continue or at least Sandi does. The garage is painted and stripped. There's some touch up to do around the doors and heater but its a sort of milestone. I can now start trimming stuff out!! Lights, speakers, sensors, fans. 
Tuesday should see the walls done throughout, stand by for that. You-know-who is pretty darn excited!
I've made no more progress on the controls, and have in fact "lost" a wire. It's for a temperature sensor in Amanda's room, one that is flush into the wall and mudded/textured/painted. Not really something I want to dig out with my knife! I'll get it, one way or another. 
This Super Bowl weekend the kids and I are at the mountain so we won't be painting. On Saturday we are helping with a medical training event then skiing on the crappy snow cover Sunday. I have to staff our first aid room in the afternoon. I'm hoping nobody gets hurt so I can watch the football game!
No beer for daddy!  No telling what Sandi will do while we're out "playing".  Probably down at the tavern playing pool, gambling and telling lies to the boys.
Anyway, my mind is starting to turn towards tile.  We have not found what we're going to use yet, but that's the next big step.  The doors and mouldings are showing up this week, so that'll be another on-going task we'll have to occupy our "spare" time.
There ya go, all updated and stuff!
TB

No comments: