Sunday, December 8, 2013

In the face of cold....

Heat!

I think the biggest issue was trying to commission a new system along with actually needing higher temps than typical right when we get a cold snap. But we are making good headway now, with manifold temps passing 70 and floor temps ranging from upper 50's to mid 60's. I know we have had a boost (rather a reduction of loss) from the drywall lid and the monstrous heater we've been feeding diesel to. Temps outside are rising now, and I'm hoping we can quit the heater after Monday night and let the geo system stand on its own. We are also running a dehumidifier, which is collecting ZERO water. I don't know if it's because we don't have enough heat or due to the low ambient humidity. I think it'll go back to Pilchuck Rentals also on Tuesday. 
Walking on water is easy if you know how!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom wants to practice a little cold water rescue!