Saturday, December 7, 2013

Drywall, Day 3

The drywall has added an amazing brightness to the house... And a BOATLOAD of work to go with it! The guys are doing a great job and the scrap pile is huge!!  

This is after Amanda and I had already taken out 2 loads. 
The truck is full. The dump is closed and the scrap needs to get out of house.
Scott showed up just in time to help throw it out the window onto the tarp below and help move some big stuff. He even wielded a broom, but I was so shocked, I forgot to take a picture. :-) Thank you, Uncle Scott!!!!  Tom and the girls can make some dump runs tomorrow while I have Christmas card classes all day.

Craftroom and kids' bedrooms have been papered to protect the floor from mud splatter. Preventive maintenance so the thin-set will adhere to the floor better.

The rule I was told by the hangers: if it's on the floor, it's out the door. If it's on the wall, do not haul. I think they are done upstairs(the hangers. The taper and texture guy still have work to do up there) but I didn't want to toss all these pieces in case they want to use them downstairs. We cleaned up around them as best we could.






No comments: