Thursday, April 16, 2009

Interior Walls!

This is the 'front' of the garage that you will see when pulling in the driveway. Ain't she pretty???
Ramp leads to the front door. We will probably replace that with stairs although it does add a certain character to the place... Standing in the living room, looking into the kitchen. Laundry room window straight ahead: I know it's hard to really get a feel for the layout from the pictures. Especially with all the bracing keeping the walls anchored but I couldn't help but take some pictures of the progress. We can actually walk through the house with the stud walls in place and get a real feel for the room sizes. In my mind's eye, I could have held major league baseball games in my living room. The reality? Not so much. :-) But it will be perfect for family gatherings and entertaining friends. I am SOOOOO excited to see this coming together. It actually brings a tear to my eye to think that we are finally bringing the dream to reality. (And for those of you who know me, that's not easy to do!) There's still a long road ahead but I say, Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the progress and looking forward to watching dandelion acres.