Saturday, November 15, 2014

New beds...

...'Some assembly required.'

The girls got new beds. With drawers. Tom is gone for the weekend and I will be leaving tomorrow for a few days so I thought I'd get some stuff done today. Of the long list of 'to-do's', we accomplished... One. The beds.
Amanda and I started it off. She was feeling confident until I told her the instructions were upside down.

But hey, we're girls! We can do this!
It took us several hours but we got it done!


Hailey opened the boxes and threw out the cardboard while Amanda and I assembled hers.

She enlisted the help of her friend, Maya. Here they are putting the last screws in:

Oh, and did I mention that TOM took the cordless screwdriver with him so we did it all by hand.  Looks like that list of things I need Tom for is getting shorter...

No comments: