Sunday, August 17, 2014

Busy Sunday

I have had this idea for the walls in the girls' bath/shower for a while now. Sparked by something I saw on Pinterest... I had almost given up on it because I couldn't find the right tiles, but I did another search the other day and I think I can make it work... :-) 
Hopefully, it will turn out alright.

Tom and Scott worked on finishing up the electrical. Just the nagging little pick up things that need to be done for the final inspect. We cleared out the garage to start painting the molding.


We sorted the interior doors and put them near where they will go.


 

We will set them, then take them off the hinges to paint.

I motivated this (Tom says 'instigated'... whatever) by ordering the carpet for the bedrooms. He wants to put up the molding and doors before the carpet is installed. He was sooo maaaad, but I imagine he'll get over it. :-)

No comments: