Saturday, November 30, 2013

Heating Saga Continues


I'm being slightly impatient and turned the buffer tank stat up just a pinch. I don't have a gauge on it so don't know the actual temp there. I'd like to know. The manifold is at 70 entering and leaving at 60, this the nearest to the heat pump. If you were observant and knew of such things, which I obviously wasn't, you'd notice in the photo above that I used galvanized steel with copper/brass. A big no-no due to electrolytic corrosion. Something to kill some spare time, sometime soon!  Oh yea, the floor temp above is now 57-61. The temps are striped which should blend as temps stabilize and more so with floor coverings. 
Ok, time to take the kids to the trampoline place, then work through the night getting "forgotten" wiring in the walls before Wednesday!

No comments: