Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Does is feel warm to you?


Holy crap, it's been HOW long? I was afraid that'd happen, starting something new and letting it fade away. But we're BACK! And things have evolved! At glacial speeds, anyway.
This house is where I was first on this earth, in Evergreen Park, Illinois. I was in the area for a few days, and took a tour. I don't remember it.

I'm not going to get into it too much, as it's midnight and I'm tired. Our loan is approved, largely because time has passed and we've kept on it. Sandi has, anyway. Dilegence and communication, me thinks, a big part of this whole process.

So our plans are with a new architect and engineer, one I'd recommend especially if you have a commercial project to do. CDA/Pirscher Architects in Shoreline, WA is a sharp outfit. Those should be back to us by next week, at which time we'll submit to the county. Our foundation guy is on notice, and I have to work deals still for digging equipment and operator time.

We're going to build this damned house. You watch.

No comments: